Skiing in the Ötztal Valley
Skiing holidays in the Gletscherblick Apartments
A winter wonderland in the heart of the Ötztal Alps
Situated at 1930m above sea level, Obergurgl is a vibrant hub located in the centre of the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area. Towering above the village are numerous glaciers spread over 21 peaks above 3000m, making Obergurgl a great base from which to explore the most snowsure resort in the Alps.
The exclusive Gletscherblick Apartments lie in a peaceful yet central location at the heart of Obergurgl, where wintersports enthusiasts can enjoy perfect pistes from 1800m to 3080m above sea level. The apartments are just a short walk from the two main cable cars, making them the ideal place to enjoy a memorable holiday combining top service within the privacy of your own four walls.
skiing holiday in the perfect location
in the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski resort
- free storage space in the Edelweiss & Gurgl
- ski hire shop & service station next to the
- direct access to the pistes from the ski
room & hire shop
- two cable car stations next to the
Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl
- ski service station at the bottom of every cable car
- ski school right next to your luxury apartment